Sunday, December 21, 2008
WOW
I can't believe Xmas is in 4 days,it seems like December just started,now it's almost over! As i have said b-4,Xmas is really a kid's holiday as well as families getting together,the last maybe 10 or 15 years have been really commercialized and it' seems like it's all about shopping for gifts and making sure everyone has enough.With the way the economy is i'm lucky to just have enough for my bills,maybe a little extra and i can afford to buy a little something for my family and close friends,nothing elaborate you understand.I, like my mother have always had a generous heart,i want everyone to have whatever they want,if i could afford it i would do it,but unfortunately can't.I'm at least spending Xmas with my closest family member and her family,i'm really glad for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Christmas is all about Family and Love... The stores put too much into it about shopping.... I am glad that we were able to spend it together playing games and eating good food! that is what I remember!
Post a Comment