Friday, January 23, 2009

WOOHOO!

So,we got approved for an apt. in Fairfield,actually it's a townhouse so it'll be more like a small house with more space then an apt. but not too much to clean, i hate cleaning! Anyway,i'm super excited about it,it will prolly be a couple of weeks b-4 we move,hopefully we have that long here in the house,we'll see.The very best part is,no more bus from Vallejo to Fairfield! Plus we'll be closer to our jobs,yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats great news! I want to move to a bigger house so bad, but I am afraid that our credit won't be good enough... plus right now not knowing about A's job might not be the best time to move...... But I still want to!

Happy that you no longer have a LONG bus drive

debbie said...

Hey Pete, been thinking about you, hope all is well, I love to move, its like a new adventure, hopefully I'll be down soon, moving ashley back to Utah in a couple of months, shes not liking being so far from family and to many wierdos. E-mail me. Hows the weather...

Farina Family said...

When are you going to post a pic? How do you like your new place?

Farina Family said...

Jen said you had wrote a new post, am I following the wrong one?