Friday, March 20, 2020

WORLD

So....a global pandemic happened,it seems to have changed the world as we know, just like a lot of other things in history,this is pretty life altering. Many are infected,many more have died,this thing came on so suddenly and has made the future of things so uncertain for everyone.....funny how a month ago my biggest problem was wondering how I could swing moving to SF,i was laid off,now i'm jobless again wondering if I can even afford to live where I am,hopefully I can get unemployment soon. I had an ulcer flare up a few days ago and it scared me,which brought on a mini panic attack that I was able to fight back down but this thing which I know will end before too long,may not end anytime soon....i'm trying to keep some hope alive that I can maybe still move by May or June,im treating this as another world disaster that we can get past like we have all the others,im not 100% positive with everything in life but I am trying to keep some positivity,if I don't whats the point of anything,right?

No comments: