So,I've been going back and forth with what I should do with my future....I considered Texas,SF,etc. but for valid reasons,I can't go there. Rudys has slowly been declining, though a bit quicker these days,15th Ave moved locations,it was supposed to be 2 weeks but took a month and a half,business has dropped off all around,the summer was so much slower than usual and there's far too many stylists at both shops,I've been trying to adjust my schedule around to try to keep busy but it may be in vain,I have decided after my lease is up that I'm moving to Portland, I'll go down in January and start the process,I'm tired of Rudy's and even more tired of Seattle...in other news,though we are technically still friends,I'm basically not on speaking terms with Alan,he just requires too much of my energy and doesn't give any back and I just can't give anymore than I have,it's been like 4 months since we spoke, the longest we've gone since we met,idk if we'll never talk again but it's gonna be a minute before the next conversation, anyway...more later,perhaps next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment